Self-catering accommodation weekly prices
One-Bed Maisonette – £230 per week
- A cozy apartment with a bed-sitting room and a well-equipped kitchen.
- Kitchen features a stainless-steel sink, twin taps, full cooker, hood for ventilation.
- Appliances include a washing machine, fridge, freezer, and toaster.
- Amenities: Crockery, glasses, cutlery (two sets per person), cooking pans, small dining table with chairs, comfortable easy chair, TV, DVD player, extra free view channels.
- Competitively prices Wifi available (chargeable).
- Weekly cleaning with replacement bed linen and towels.
- Additional £50 per week for a second person.
- Small south-facing patio with wrought iron table and chairs
Small Lodge – £290 per week
- Quaint and modern lodge.
- Includes all amenities from the One-Bed Maisonette.
- Additional features: Good-sized dining table and chairs, washing machine with dryer, coat rack, dressing table, wall mounted TV.
One bedroomed Lodges – £315 per week
- Layouts vary.
- Lovely, light, modern with a traditional feel.
- Includes all amenities from Small Lodge
- Additional features: separate bedroom, bathroom with power shower, curved screen wall mounted TV, fire effect with multi coloured lighting.
- Ensuite shower with sparkle effect and large vanity.
- Kitchen with extra units and built-in dishwasher.
Two bedroomed Lodges from £395 per week
- Layouts vary.
- Exquisite, large, modern, and homely.
- Includes all amenities from One-Bedroom Lodges.
- Additional features: Two separate bedrooms with beautifully finished en-suites with power showers.
- Patio areas with table and chairs.
- Metered charge for gas and electricity in the largest Two-Bedroom Lodge.
Note: All prices based on a four-weekly stay- please ask for prices for stays less than four weeks.
Directions can be found HERE
Check in time: from 2.00pm
Check out time: 10.30am